Article at a Glance
- Zucchini, a superb choice for a healthy meal.
- A speedy recipe suitable for everyone.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Take a look at this delicious Vegan Zucchini Boats recipe!
- 1 Zucchini (washed, sliced in half lengthwise and across)
- ½ cup Kale leaves finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup 18 Chestnuts Tuscan Tomato Soup
- 1 Cup Plant-based Mozzarella cheese
- Wash the zucchini and dry it.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and across.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh and line them on the baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine chopped kale, mushrooms, and Tuscan Tomato soup in a small bowl with a ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill the zucchini boats with the kale, mushroom mixture and sprinkle it with the remaining cheese. Bake it for 10 min.
No need to wait! It's the ideal snack. Dive right in, and be sure to share your thoughts in the comments below after giving it a try!