Article at a Glance
- Delicious Thanksgiving gravy recipe using our Mountain Mushroom soup.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST THANKSGIVING GRAVY YOU'LL EVER HAVE!!
Get ready to elevate your Thanksgiving feast to new heights with the recipe for what we proudly call the WORLD'S BEST MOUNTAIN MUSHROOM GRAVY. The best part? It's completely VEGAN!
- 2 Tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 Tablespoons flour (AP or almond)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup sherry or brandy
- 1 16 oz jar Mountain Mushroom soup
- 1 cup vegetable stock (may need more to thin out)
- 1 Tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium stockpot, melt the butter. Add the flour and whisk together. Cook on low for 1 minute until a paste (roux) forms.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil on medium, whisking often to ensure there are no clumps.
- Pour through a sieve if you want no clumps and serve warm over your favorite mains or sides!