Article at a Glance
- A fast and simple hummus recipe to tantalize your taste buds.
- Nutritional value abounds in chickpeas, making this snack a wholesome choice.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Give this quick hummus recipe a try the next time you're in the mood for a tasty treat!
- 13 oz Chick Peas (drained and rinsed, discard liquid)
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic (optional)
- ½ cup Carrot Ginger Dill Soup (add more if the mixture is too thick)
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 2TBSP fresh chopped parsley
- In the food processor, combine all ingredients for hummus.
- Mixed well in the mixer
- Transfer it into a bowl, and refrigerate it for 30 minutes minutes.
So, why wait? Dive into this quick hummus recipe now, and don't forget to share your feedback with us!