Article at a Glance
- Delight in the scrumptious vegan meatballs.
- Savor these delectable vegan meatballs crafted from plant-based ingredients.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Explore the finest vegan meatballs crafted from plant-based ingredients!
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2cup green lentils
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 ½ Tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 Tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 Tablespoons Mountain Mushroom Soup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small stockpot, bring the stock to a boil and add the lentils.
- Reduce heat and cook on low for 10 minutes or until soft and almost all liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the cooked lentils and remaining ingredients to a food processor. Blend until a thick semi-dry mixture forms.
- Transfer to a bowl and form into medium sized “meatballs”. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and pour remaining heated Mountain Mushroom Soup over as gravy. Serve and enjoy!
Indulge in the delicious vegan meatballs and let us know what you think in the comments below!