Article at a Glance
- For vegans seeking a nourishing and delicious meal, this recipe is an excellent choice.
- Remarkably, mini potatoes excel as an excellent alternative to eggs in the core of this recipe.
- Mountain mushroom soup boosts your energy levels by providing a rich source of Vitamin B2, B5, and B6, facilitating the breakdown of carbohydrates.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Presenting a delightful treat for all vegan enthusiasts, a speedy and scrumptious Vegan Deviled Eggs Recipe to satisfy your taste buds.
- 8-10 Mini potatoes: Mini potatoes are the base for this recipe and make a surprisingly great egg replacement! I like to roast the potatoes for extra flavor and to crisp the yellow potato skins.
- 1 Tbsp 18 Chestnuts Mountain Mushroom Soup
- ½ Tbsp Yellow mustard
- Paprika: Regular or smoked paprika works great; use what you like!
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Dill: Chopped for filling and for garnish
- Wash your mini potatoes
- Half the potatoes and place on the baking tray flat side down
- Place into an oven preheated to 400 °F for 15 minutes
- Your potatoes are golden in color
- Let the potatoes cool for ease handle
- Scoop out most of the soft potato centers. Use melon baller for best results
- Go carefully to ensure that there's a thin layer of potato left around the full skin.
- Place the scooped potato into a large mixing bowl. Set the remaining skins aside on a plate, cutting board, serving platter, etc.
- Once you’ve scooped all the potatoes, add ½ Tbsp yellow mustard, ½ Tbsp dill and 1 Tbsp of Mountain Mushroom soup to the mixing bowl (along with the potato centers) mash it up until the mixture is smooth
- To assemble, scoop the prepared filling back into your potato skins.
- Serve as-is or sprinkle them with paprika, chopped herbs. Eat at room temperature or chill before serving.
Try out this Vegan Deviled Eggs Recipe and let us know your thoughts as you savor the delicious flavors.