Article at a Glance
- The vodka infusion adds that extra punch.
- Whip up this speedy, effortless drink for your friends before a night out.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
If you're a Bloody Mary enthusiast, you absolutely must give this recipe a try.
- 3 ounces vodka (optional)
- 16 oz Tuscan Tomato Soup
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 olives, for garnish
- slices, for garnish
- Add vodka (optional), soup and worcestershire to a glass with ice.
- Garnish with celery stalks, olives, and lemons. Enjoy!
Give this speedy drink a whirl and be sure to share your feedback with us!