Article at a Glance
- Don't overlook this scrumptious Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna Recipe; it's a delightful dinner option you won't want to miss.
- Enjoy the delightful zucchini; it's a tasty treat for your palate.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Indulge in this delectable Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna Recipe!
- 4 large zucchinis, sliced thinly, lengthwise
- 1 ½ cup plant-based ricotta cheese
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups Butternut Squash Pear Soup
- 1 Tablespoon sage, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line your sliced zucchini on a sheet pan. Lightly oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat, add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chopped kale and season with salt and pepper. Cook until wilted for about 5 minutes. Add the minced garlic for the last minute of cooking. Remove and let cool.
- Lower the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a casserole pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour ½ cup of Butternut Squash Pear Soup on the bottom. Layer your zucchini “noodles” on top.
- Add ½ cup plant-based ricotta cheese on top of the noodles.
- Add 1/3 of the sauteed kale on top of the cheese. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sage on top. Add another ½ cup of soup on top of the kale.
- Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used (approximately 3 layers) ending with the zucchini “noodles”. Top the finished casserole with the last ½ cup of the soup.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes. Let sit for at least 15 minutes and serve!
Give this delightful recipe a try right away and share your thoughts in the comments below!