Article at a Glance
- Impress your friends and family with your culinary skills and serve up this mouth-watering Tuscan Tomato Stuffed Spaghetti Squash recipe!
- This recipe is perfect for vegans who want a healthy and flavorful dinner option that is also easy to make.
- With sautéed spinach, mixed mushrooms, and vegan cheeses, this dish is both satisfying and delicious.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you looking for a vegan and flavorful dinner option? Look no further than this delicious and healthy recipe for Tuscan Tomato Stuffed Spaghetti Squash! In this recipe, we will show you how to make a tasty and satisfying dish that is perfect for any night of the week.
- 1 Medium Spaghetti squash,
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 Cup Mixed Mushrooms
- Sautee spinach and mushrooms
- 1 cup of Tuscan Tomato soup
- ¼ cup of soft plant based cheese
- 1 TBSP of mozzarella cheese sprinkle on top
- Fresh Basil to sprinkle on top
Key Ingredient For This Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Drizzle both halves with extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the squash halves face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- While the squash is cooking, heat a pan over medium heat and add ½ tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the mixed mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes until wilted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Once the squash has finished cooking, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti squash strands into a mixing bowl.
- Add the vegan red pepper pomodoro sauce to the mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the sautéed mushrooms and spinach to the mixing bowl and stir again.
- Add ¼ cup of vegan soft cheese to the mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place the spaghetti squash shells face up on the baking sheet and poke them with a fork in 2 or 3 spots.
- Fill each shell with the spaghetti squash mixture and top with vegan mozzarella cheese (optional) and fresh chopped basil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has light brown spots.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Tuscan Tomato Stuffed Spaghetti Squash recipe is a perfect option for vegans looking for a healthy and flavorful dinner option. With mixed mushrooms, sautéed spinach, and vegan cheeses, this dish is both satisfying and delicious. It's also easy to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner. Give it a try and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills!