Article at a Glance
- Riced Cauliflower Risotto: The Ideal Recipe for Everyone.
- Crafted with precision and just five ingredients for perfection.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Here's to a delightful Riced Cauliflower Risotto recipe!
- 2 Tablespoon vegan butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon thyme, picked from stems
- 1 head cauliflower, riced- or 4 cups pre packaged riced cauliflower
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¾ cup Mountain Mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup cooked vegetable (optional), chopped asparagus, spinach, peas
- In a medium saucepot over medium high heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and thyme and cook an additional 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the riced cauliflower and sauté for 1 minute. Add the vegetable broth and Mountain Mushroom Soup.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for 5 minutes, or until the liquid is almost completely absorbed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add additional vegetables or vegan cheeses if you like!
Why not give this scrumptious Riced Cauliflower Risotto recipe a whirl and share your thoughts in the comments section?