Red Pepper Pomodoro Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Article at a Glance
- Impress your friends and family with your culinary skills and serve up this mouth-watering Red Pepper Pomodoro Stuffed Spaghetti Squash recipe!
- This recipe is perfect for vegans who want a healthy and flavorful dinner option that is also easy to make.
- With sautéed spinach, mixed mushrooms, and vegan cheeses, this dish is both satisfying and delicious.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Are you looking for a vegan and flavorful dinner option? Look no further than this delicious and healthy recipe for Red Pepper Pomodoro Stuffed Spaghetti Squash! In this recipe, we will show you how to make a tasty and satisfying dish that is perfect for any night of the week.
- 1 Medium Spaghetti squash,
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 Cup Mixed Mushrooms
- Sautee spinach and mushrooms
- 1 cup of soup
- ¼ cup of soft plant based cheese
- 1 TBSP of mozzarella cheese sprinkle on top
- Fresh Basil to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Drizzle both halves with extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the squash halves face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the squash is tender.
- While the squash is cooking, heat a pan over medium heat and add ½ tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the mixed mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes until wilted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Once the squash has finished cooking, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti squash strands into a mixing bowl.
- Add the vegan red pepper pomodoro sauce to the mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the sautéed mushrooms and spinach to the mixing bowl and stir again.
- Add ¼ cup of vegan soft cheese to the mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place the spaghetti squash shells face up on the baking sheet and poke them with a fork in 2 or 3 spots.
- Fill each shell with the spaghetti squash mixture and top with vegan mozzarella cheese (optional) and fresh chopped basil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has light brown spots.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Red Pepper Pomodoro Stuffed Spaghetti Squash recipe is a perfect option for vegans looking for a healthy and flavorful dinner option. With mixed mushrooms, sautéed spinach, and vegan cheeses, this dish is both satisfying and delicious. It's also easy to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner. Give it a try and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills!